For over 50 years, industrial and military engineers have specified Metal photo photosensitive anodized aluminum for durable nameplates, barcode labels, service schematics and control panels installed in harsh operating environments. Metal photos proprietary technology
permanently seals a UV-stable image inside of anodized aluminum, offering the confidence of unparalleled durability, image resolution and barcode readability.
On-shore and Off-shore oilfield drilling equipment must survive challenging environmental and operating conditions. Metalphoto offers the confidence of last readability for regulatory, financial and maintenance compliance. Whether a calibration tag, chemical/salt spray resistance barcode label or custom machine control panel, Metalphoto is designed to survive harsh oilfield operating conditions
Metalphoto can be produced at your location where and when needed or purchased from worldwide network of approved suppliers. Contact Horizons Imaging Systems Group to get Metalphoto specified into your designs
- UV-stable image is permanently sealed within the anodized aluminum.
- Virtually impervious to chemicals, heat, abrasion, salt spray and sunlight.
- Certified for 20 year plus outdoor application.
- Earned more top scores than any other IUID barcode label material tested by the U.S. Navy
(NSWC, Corona Division, IUID Center; August 2011 ).
- Meets a wide array of commercial, government and military specifications.
- Notable certifications include: MIL-STD-130N, STANAG 2290, GGP-4558(3) Type I, MIL-DTL15024F, MIL-P-19834B and A-A-50271 (several others listed on metal photo.com).
- Photographic image affords extreme detail and contrast at any size.
- Anti-counterfeit security printing is available.