Anodized aluminum has long been a standard for sterilization containers, control panels and other identification products in the surgical field. Metalphoto photosensitive anodized aluminum improves that standard by being resistant to heat, chemicals and harsh cleaning solvents. Ideal for sterile environments, Metal photo does not harbor bacteria or corrode after thousands of sterilization cleaning cycles.
Metalphoto complies with several medical labeling requirements including AAMI/CDV-1 ST79:2010/A2.06, a comprehensive guide to steam sterilization and sterility assurance, and the FDA Amendments Act of 2007 for the establishment of a Unique Device Identification (UDI) System.
Metalphoto can be produced at your location where and when needed or purchased from worldwide network of approved suppliers. Contact Horizons Imaging Systems Group to get Metalphoto specified into your designs
- UV-stable image is permanently sealed within the anodized aluminum.
- Virtually impervious to chemicals, heat, abrasion, salt spray and sunlight.
- Certified for 20 year plus outdoor application.
- Earned more top scores than any other IUID barcode label material tested by the U.S. Navy
(NSWC, Corona Division, IUID Center; August 2011 ).
- Meets a wide array of commercial, government and military specifications.
- Notable certifications include: MIL-STD-130N, STANAG 2290, GGP-4558(3) Type I, MIL-DTL15024F, MIL-P-19834B and A-A-50271 (several others listed on metal photo.com).
- Photographic image affords extreme detail and contrast at any size.
- Anti-counterfeit security printing is available.