For over 50 years, industrial and military engineers have specified Metalphoto photosensitive anodized aluminum for durable nameplates, barcode labels, service schematics and control panels installed in harsh operating environments. Metal photos proprietary technology permanently seals a UV-stable image inside of anodized aluminum, offering the
confidence of unparalleled durability, image resolution and barcode readability.
Because of its ability to withstand a range of challenging environmental conditions, Metal photo is recommended for rating plates, inspection barcodes, maintenance schematics and other exposed identification on solar, wind and hydroelectric energy systems. Metalphoto meets an array of energy specifications including OSHA 1910.145, National Electric Code (NEC) Article 690, ANSI 2535.4 and ISO 3864. Designed for permanency, Metalphoto will not fade or need to be replaced. If replacement is desired, Metal photo is 100% recyclable.
Metalphoto can be produced at your location where and when needed or purchased from worldwide network of approved suppliers. Contact Horizons Imaging Systems Group to get Metalphoto specified into your designs.
- UV-stable image is permanently sealed within the anodized aluminum.
- Virtually impervious to chemicals, heat, abrasion, salt spray and sunlight.
- Certified for 20 year plus outdoor application.
- Earned more top scores than any other IUID barcode label material tested by the U.S. Navy
(NSWC, Corona Division, IUID Center; August 2011 ).
- Meets a wide array of commercial, government and military specifications.
- Notable certifications include: MIL-STD-130N, STANAG 2290, GGP-455B(3) Type I, MIL-DTL15024F, MIL-P-19834B and A-A-50271 (several others listed on metal photo.com).
- Photographic image affords extreme detail and contrast at any size.
- Anti-counterfeit security printing is available.